Terms and Conditions
This website (the "Website") is owned by SouthMED Ltd. By using the Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the Website. SouthMED Ltd and its employees, directors and shareholders shall not be responsible for any errors or misstatements contained in the Website or liable for any loss or damage caused by any such errors or misstatements.
- All intellectual property in the Website is owned by or licensed to SouthMED Ltd and may not be reproduced except as permitted by law.
- The Website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties. SouthMED Ltd makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in such other websites.
- SouthMED Ltd and its employees, directors and shareholders shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions, viruses, defects, delays, interruptions, or technical malfunctions of phone lines or networks, servers, online systems, computer equipment or software experienced by you while accessing the Website.
- SouthMED Ltd may update these terms and conditions at any time and will notify you of any changes by amending the "Last updated" notice at the bottom of this page. By continuing to use the Website you agree to be bound by the updated terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law.
Last updated October 2022.